Thank you for your interest in our Childminding Kids Fitness Calendar!
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Spring Break Kids Kamp Teaser.
No one wants to keep his or her child out of school – or a sibling out of the nursery, but that’s the best way to control the spread of colds and flu. Children SHOULD NOT be placed in Childminding if they:
- Have had a fever during the last 24 hours
- Have a large amount of nasal discharge. If you try a decongestant, do so well enough in advance to observe its affect on the discharge, and the child’s behavior. Always tell the Childminding staff about the medications the child has received.
- Have a “productive” cough (one that brings up a lot of mucus)
- Have diarrhea (4 or more loose stools per day)
- Have vomited in the last 24 hours
- Have a sore throat and you are able to see white patches when you look into the throat
- Have impetigo or any other contagious disease
If your child should contract a contagious disease (for example, chicken pox, measles), contact Childminding immediately so we can alert the other members. To help prevent the spread of colds and flu we recommend frequent hand washing. For best results, the hands should be washed with soap and water. Remember a sick child has lowered resistance to other germs and probably won’t enjoy coming to Childminding. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our director at extension 111.
Thank you for considering our Fall 2019 Junior Tennis Program. Providing your child with an opportunity to learn and play the game of tennis will pay big dividends. The skills acquired in tennis will help your child excel in other sports as well. We feel the most important benefit is that your child is learning a sport they will be able to play the rest of their life. Our goal is to inspire your child to develop their game as far as they want it to go.
Thank you for your interest in our summer 2019 High Performance Tennis Camp.
Thank you for your interest in our summer 2020 Kids Kamp.
Thank you for your interest in birthday parties at the Aspen Hill Club.
Thank you for your interest in child care at the Aspen Hill Club. Enclosed is our Childminding Infant Care Policy.