Thank you for your interest in our September 2020 Aspen Hill Club newsletter!
Thank you for your interest in our fall junior tennis program and how to register online.
Thank you for your interest in our fall 2020 junior tennis program.
Thank you for your interest in our August 2020 Aspen Hill Club Newsletter.
Thank you for your interest in our June 2020 AHC Newsletter!
By: Heather Williams, Group Exercise Director
Here are five exercises to add to your routine. This program is a great stand alone or a wonderful compliment
pre Yoga or post bike/run/walk.
If you are not already warmed up: Warm up with supported Mountain Climbers
- Front Loaded/Goblet Squat
- Supported Push Up
- Bent Over Row
- Bicep Curls
- Tricep Dips
- Perform a circuit of four sets
- First Set start with 20 to 25 reps
- Decrease each following set by five reps
Option 2: Perform four sets of each exercise before moving on to the next exercise
Thank you for your interest in our Aspen Hill Club May 2020 Newsletter.
With everyone working from home, including your AHC staff, I wanted to put together a master list of information to ensure you are getting all of the information we are providing you!
These are things we have been sharing with you recently:
- Club-wide updates, including info on billing, membership dues, pool construction, etc.
- Weekly Group Exercise class offerings
- Tennis workouts and tips
- Fitness workouts and tips
- Checking in with members and staff
- Funny and uplifting content
We have been updating the homepage of our website with Club-wide information our GM, Danielle has been sharing. Be sure to scroll down and get caught up on everything. We are also posting to our Blog with this and some other information.
We send emails to our membership via Constant Contact. Our email database is different from our billing database. If you do not already receive our emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, please send us an email to get added to the mailing list. You also can sign up to be added to our email list via a link on our website.
Please add email@example.com to your email address book to ensure that our emails go directly to your inbox.
Please Note: if you receive an email from us that you are not interested in, please delete that email. If you unsubscribe you will not receive any Club emails.
If you have previously unsubscribed, we will need to send you an email to “confirm your subscription” this email will come from Constant Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the prompts in the email (click the link) to confirm your subscription and you will begin receiving emails from us again.
Aspen Hill Club Social Media Guide:
We have been posting to our social media accounts and would love for you to visit us. Please be sure to “Like” and “Subscribe” and turn “Post Notifications On” so you get notified when we post new content!
For tennis videos with Elliott visit him on YouTube. Elliott has been posting great tennis tips and videos for you to keep practicing your tennis skills while at home!
Please Share With Us!
Now more than ever we want to connect and stay connected with you, our members! Please share with us! Ideas of things to share: recipes, workouts, arts and crafts projects, movies and TV shows you are watching, music you are listening to, podcast suggestions, funny memes, cute pictures of your animals, and anything that puts a smile on your face!
How should you share?
- Be sure you “follow” or “like” us on social media. Our handle everywhere (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) is @AspenHillClub
- Please either tag us @AspenHillClub or Direct Message us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to share
- You can email me at: email@example.com
- When you are sharing something with us, please know that we may post or re-post it. Please be sure you are comfortable with us sharing it online with the rest of our membership.
Thank you for your interest in our April 2020 Aspen Hill Club Newsletter.