We offer a variety of studio cycling and spinning classes for every level. Check out our class descriptions below and give us a try!
In order to ensure all participants receive the best experience possible, arrive 15-minutes prior to class. If class is already in session, the instructor will reserve the right to admit anyone ten (10) minutes past the scheduled start time.
Studio Cycling Policies
- We request all newcomers arrive 15-minutes before class for instructor assistance.
- The instructor reserves the right to deny participation once the class has been in session for ten (10) minutes.
- We ask that you refrain from setting up your bike (inclusive of placing a towel on your bike) until you are ready to ride. We allow members to set up 15-minutes before class.
- Minors will only be permitted to participate in a supervised setting based on seat/height ratio and bike availability. Children under the age of 14 must receive permission from the director, Heather Williams.
- Please wipe your bike and seat once you have finished. Please inform the instructor if you notice a problem with your bike.
- Classes that incorporate Pilates require a basic knowledge of the discipline.
- For your safety, we ask that you not use the Cycle Studio when classes are not in session.
- We understand that some of you may be preparing for an event that requires you to train on the spin bikes. We’d like to request that you discuss this with Heather Williams so she can make provisions for you.