Racquetball is Back!
Racquetball players – the time is here to get you back on the court, reservations required.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am—12:30pm and 4:00—8:00pm,
Friday: 8:00am—12:30pm and 2:00—6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am—1:00pm
- Masks must be worn at all times – even while playing racquetball
- Bring your own water and towel
- One hour play only – this is so we can accommodate more players along with providing us time to clean
- No more than two players on a court at a time and no more than 4 people in the racquetball lounge at a time as well
- Only two courts will be in use
- Walk-ons will not be accepted regardless of court usage
- Six chairs will be placed, 6-feet apart in the lounge area and all other furniture will be removed as this is meant to remove the ability for people congregating
This fun and energetic sport is difficult to say no to! With four racquetball courts in Aspen Hill, in Montgomery County, Maryland and monthly programs and events to choose from, you can learn the fundamentals or play more advanced competition.
Racquetball Pro and Program Coordinator, Will Ferguson, is a 15+ year veteran of the sport. His philosophy is to learn the fundamentals, advance at your own pace, and enjoy yourself along the way. Will is certificated in Ampro II Advanced Teaching, USRA, is E-force sponsored and often holds free clinic and demonstrations for members.
Aspen Hill Club Racquetball Lessons Cost:
$30 per Lesson, $80 for 3 Lessons, $150 for 6 Lessons
All levels and abilities
Sunday Beginner & Intermediate Pickleball Clinic! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Pickleball Beginner Clinics
Pickleball Intermediate Clinics
Pickleball is Back at AHC!
· NEW FALL DAYS & TIMES:
- Tuesday and Thursday Pickleball meets from 2:30 - 4:30pm
- Saturday Pickleball meets from 10:00am - 12:00pm
Indoor Pickleball Is Currently on Hiatus
Free Pickleball to ALL Aspen Hill Club Members!
Did you know Pickleball is the fastest growing racket sport? Pickleball is a fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. Played both indoors and outdoors on a badminton sized court and a slightly modified tennis net, a paddle and plastic ball with holes. Pickleball is great for all levels and abilities, you can play singles or doubles.
During the indoor season, Pickleball meets:
- Thursday: 2:00-4:00 pm
- Saturday: 4:30-6:30 pm
Summer Pickleball Times:
- Thursday: 2:00-4:00 pm—one court only if inclement weather
- Saturday: 2:30-4:30 pm
Come out and give the fastest growing sport in America a try. Loaner paddles available.
New players are always welcome and loaner paddles are available!