· We are excited to announce Pickleball play on our newly resurfaced outdoor hard tennis courts #20 & #21. Freshly painted Pickleball lines will enable outdoor play to be fun and safe.
· You can reserve your slot for these times below by mailing email@example.com.
· Pickleball meets on Monday from 5:30-7:30pm, Wednesday from 5:30-7:30PM, and Saturday from 9-11AM.
· We will need a minimum of 6 players registered 48 hours prior for a session to be held. If the minimum is not met, the open session will be cancelled.
· Since we only have two courts the maximum number of players for any session is 10.
· In following the Club’s current guidelines for Tennis, please bring your own Pickleball paddles, water bottles and towels. Benches will be available on court. The Club will provide Pickleballs.
· We ask that you use the Club-provided hand sanitizer sheets as you enter the court.
· Masks must be worn at all times on the Club’s grounds.
· Masks are optional while playing.
· Please maintain social distancing as much as possible.
· If you have a Senior Membership, you are able to participate in the Monday and Wednesday, 5-7pm sessions.