At The Aspen Hill Club, we offer you more.
Located in Silver Spring, MD, The Aspen Hill Club boasts a 120,000 square foot tennis and health club and offers the best in fitness for any level workout. We have the latest equipment for cardio and weight lifting and over 35 different group exercise classes including Body Pump, studio cycling/spinning, aerobics, Zumba®, yoga and pilates, year-round tennis on clay and hard court surfaces, full basketball court, 5 racquetball courts and a 25 meter, heated, indoor swimming pool complete with private swim lessons and a full range of aquatic classes.
The Aspen Hill Club opened in 1977 with only four outdoor tennis courts and a trailer. Today, we are known as a state-of-the-art fitness center and the best tennis club in Montgomery County, MD. We continue to grow with amazing people, cutting-edge programs and world-class tennis and at atmosphere you will not find anywhere else!
Memberships include the use of tennis, fitness, aquatics, racquetball, group exercise classes, water classes, special events, and a myriad of other items. We have the ability to build a membership for you. Whether you want tennis, fitness, aquatics, group classes or anything else that we offer, your membership can be a single membership or couple with the addition of kids, Aupair, or elderly parents living with you. Call membership at (301) 598-5200 for more information regarding a membership built just for you!
IHRSA Passport Program
Do you travel often- for business or for pleasure? If you do, you know, as a fitness enthusiast, how important it is to maintain your healthy habits, especially when you are on the road. It can be tough to eat healthy while traveling and often getting an effective workout in each day can be nearly impossible, especially in those tiny hotel gyms!
The IHRSA Passport Program, however, makes it possible to enjoy workouts on the road that meet your expectations. Because Aspen Hill Club is a member of IHRSA, the International Health Racquet & Sports Clubs Association, and enrolled in their Passport Program, you have guest privileges to a network of quality clubs when you travel.
What’s more, the IHRSA Passport Program provides you significantly reduced guest fees- a minimum of 50% savings!
To use the Passport Program, simply ask a Membership Advisor for a valid form of Passport ID. Visit www.healthclubs.com/passport to locate a participating club in the area where you will be traveling. Make sure to always call ahead to let the club know you will be visiting. Upon arrival, show the front desk staff your Passport ID, pay the guest fee and you’re in! Whether you’re leaving town for business or pleasure, there is an IHRSA Passport club waiting to serve you.
- All guests are required to pay a $13 guest fee.
- Guest fees must be paid upon entry.
- Limited Program Members do not have guest privileges.
- All guests may be asked to produce a form of picture identification or may not be permitted to use the facility.
- Guests may visit the Club one (1) time per month only.
- Members must enter the Club with the guest or the guest will not be permitted to use the facility.
- Members can only have one (1) guest at one time - no more than two (2) per family.
- Tennis and Racquetball members are permitted three (3) guests when a court is reserved in advance for doubles play.
- An adult must accompany guests under 18 years of age and the adult must remain on the premises.
- All members must ensure that their guests abide by Aspen Hill Club etiquette - if guests become unruly, they will be asked to leave and the member may lose their guest and/or membership privileges for an period of time to be determined.
- Once a month non-members 18 years and older can use the Club for a $15 + tax guest fee without being a current member's guest.
The Aspen Hill Club reserves the right to ask for valid identification. The Club also reserves the right to deny entry to any guest who is unable to present valid identification.