Two things our team prides itself on at AHC is our family environment and our ability to help you when you need help.
Believe it or not, a medical event can happen to you when you least expect it. We want to take a moment to offer some helpful hints that could either help you prevent a medical event or to help our team assist you in the best way possible during a medical event. There have been times WHEN we are unable to do the latter because we are not always provided with the necessary information.
Here are a few things you can do to help us, help you:
- Please ensure we have your updated home address, phone numbers, email, AND emergency contact’s information.
- Please add to your account any medical history we should be aware of.
- If you wear a medical alert bracelet, please wear it to the Club as well as during your workout.
- Prior to your visit to the Club, remember to take your medications, eat a healthy meal, and drink plenty of water.
- Continue to hydrate throughout your time here.
- If you are playing Tennis outside during the summer months, and you begin to feel overheated, STOP and take a break. Remove yourself from the sun and go indoors.
We hope you receive this as helpful hints and we only ask because you are our family and in any medical event we want to be sure we can help you fast and efficiently!