Currently we have limited our Group Exercise class schedule to virtual classes through Zoom.
With over 100 Group Exercise Classes every week, you can be sure that the Aspen Hill Club has a fitness class that's right for you!
Whether you want high energy, a cardio workout, movement or strength - all classes are led by our certified instructors. Below is a sample of our schedule. Join us!
BODYPUMP™ is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast!
Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP™ gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 540 calories*. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more. This class is divided into 8 muscle-group specific songs, plus a warm-up track and a cool-down track. BODYPUMP™ is available as either a 55, 45 or 30-minute workout. All levels are welcome!
Nia Dance is a holistic cardio-dance fi
Intermediate Hatha Iyengar Yoga
This is an alignment-based class in which students of all levels practice the basic shape and muscular actions of classic hatha yoga asanas (poses). Students take time in the poses to develop internal awareness of body symmetry and the resulting mental balance. The course provides a solid foundation of knowledge, strength, and flexibility that can be profitably applied to the practice of other yoga styles.
A Hatha Yoga influenced class designed to improve flexibility and strength. A familiarity with Yoga (or Pilates) is encouraged.
Yin Yoga/Gentle Hatha
This class alternates between Yin Yoga and Gentle Hatha Yoga every other week. Both styles focus on tuning in to the body and breath. You are encouraged to modify the poses to best suit your body’s needs, and to move at your own pace.
Zumba is PERFECT for Everybody and every body! Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on. This is a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance, and flexibility, boosted energy, and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class!
Current In Person Group Exercise Classes
In person Group Exercise classes will begin Tuesday, October 13th.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
Tuesday, 6:00pm - Body Pump with Allison
Thursday, 6:00pm - Vinyasa Yoga with Katie
Saturday, 10:00am - Vinyasa Yoga with Katie
What you should know:
- All Classes will require a reservation. Please see reservation instructions in the next section.
- All participants are required to wear a mask before, during and after each class.
- We will provide a bottle disinfectant and a cloth but we encourage you to bring the following: Mat, Towel, Yoga Props and Water. You can purchase water at our Reception Desk and we still have a few Yoga Equipment bundles left for purchase.
- We will likely bring Maria's Outdoor Mat class indoors mid month. I will confirm this at a later date,
- We will continue our Virtual Class offerings. The only change will be the evening Body Pump classes.
How To Register:
In order for you to be able to reserve your workout you must have access to our Member Self Service/Empower M.E.
If you do have access, please follow the steps below:
- Log Into Empower M.E. (EME)/Member Self Service (MSS).
- You can also access the Member Account Login page from the AHC app or website.
- You will have to login with your username and password.
- Once are on the home page, select the navigation menu (Three dashed lines surrounded by a blue circle to the left of your screen under the Club’s logo). The menu will pop up, select the down arrow of “My Activities”, then select “Class Schedule”.
- Click on the “Select Category” drop down menu on the right side of the page and select “Group Exercise”.
- Next, Select the calendar icon and search for the day or week you are attempting to choose.
- Once your date is chosen, available class options will display.
- Click on the arrow on the right side of the class you are interested in; once you have expanded the class you will be able to read the long description. Please note that one class is indoor and one is outdoor which is only listed in the long description.
- Select the “Sign Up” button and follow the prompts; once you have completed your enrollment and payment you will see a “thank you for your order screen” and you will receive an email confirmation.
Please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.