How You Can Help Protect Yourself and Others? You can take the following steps right now to reduce the risk of infection to yourself and others:
- Wash your hands – often! Wash with soap and water and keep going for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect the objects and surfaces you touch.
- Practice 6ft or more social distancing every time when possible.
- Remember to wear your mask when you exit your car and when entering the Club. Keep your mask on when you are engaging in conversation. Social distance when on the court and when having conversations with others. Wear your mask when playing on the indoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, bubble courts, and when you are working out in the fitness center or during all on site group exercise classes.
- People not feeling well should seek medical attention and stay home.