Elliott Datlow, Tennis Director
or Alex Aleshin-Guendel, Co-Tennis Director
or complete the form below:
Check back for more information soon.
Queens of the Court (Ladies Doubles)- Wednesday, 11:00am - 1:00pm, Levels: 3.5-4.0+
Click HERE for a Queens of the Court registration form. Questions? Email Ilan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday Hot Shot with Carlos—8:00—9:00am—Level: 3.5
- Tuesday Beginner Drills with Carlos - 6:00 - 7:00pm - Level: Beg.
- Wednesday Hot Shot with Carlos—7:00—8:00am—Levels: 3.0-3.5
- Wednesday Hot Shot with Carlos—8:00—9:00am—Levels: 3.0-3.5
- Thursday Hot Shot with Carlos & Julien—6:00—7:00pm—Levels: 3.0-3.5
- Thursday Adult Beginner Drills with Jeff—6:00—7:00pm—Level: Beg.
- Saturday Next Level Clinic with Carlos—9:00—10:30am— Levels: 3.0-3.5
- Saturday Live Ball with Carlos—11:00am—12:00pm—Level: 3.5+
- Sunday Beginner Drills with Jeff—9:00—10:00am—Level: Beg.
Aspen Hill Club’s Adult Fall Tennis Ladder
This 15-week ladder begins Monday, September 21st and ends Thursday. December 31st.
There is a one-time $10 entry fee to join each ladder.
- Men’s Singles
- Ladies Singles
- Top of the Ladder winner in men’s and ladies’ singles will receive a $50 Gift Card to the Aspen Hill Pro Shop.
At least five matches need to be played to qualify for the prize.
- To sign up you must email Elliott Datlow at email@example.com.
- Submit the email you want to use for the ladder and the best phone number you can be reached at as well as which ladder(s) you would like to participate in.
- All participants will receive an email asking to reset your password. You will then log in and set the password you would like to use for the online system.
- All matches will be a super 10 game pro set.
- Winning game scores are: 10-8, 11-9 or 11/10.
- At 10 all, a tiebreaker to 10 will be played.
- You may challenge up to 3 spots ahead of you.
- You may issue 2 challenges at a time
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you. You cannot challenge the same player two times in a row.
- Whoever is at the top of the ladder at the close of the ladder will be the winner.
- Both players bring a new can of balls to the match. Label your balls with your initials – you will only handle your tennis balls.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 10 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 10 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 10 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system and will have to be re-issued. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.
- Please agree prior to beginning your match if you will stop after one hour or continue playing if the court is available. Alternately, you can call the desk to make your reservation or ask them to edit the reservation you made to be 1.5 hours if the court is available.
Your ladder administrator is Tennis Director, Elliott Datlow. You can contact Elliott at 301.598.5200, ext. 120 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.