For more information contact Terrance Scott, Tennis Director
or Alex Aleshin-Guendel, Tennis Administrative Director
or complete the form below:
Monday - 7:00 - 8:30pm, Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 1 space available
Monday - 8:30 - 10:00pm, Level: 3.0 - 3.5 - 1 space available
Monday - 8:30 - 10:00pm, Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 3 spaces available
Tuesday - 8:30 - 10:00pm, Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - FULL/CLOSED
Thursday - 8:00 - 9:30pm, Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - FULL/CLOSED
Saturday - 2:00 - 3:30pm, Level: 3.5 - 4.0 - 3 spaces available
Early Bird - Monday - Friday, 6:00-9:00am, Saturday - Sunday, 6:00-8:00am - Level: All
Unlimited - Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm - Level: All
Ball Machine Gold or Family - Monday-Sunday All Day - Level: All - unlimited use for one year
- One Time Ball Machine Users pay $32 + $2.24 tax per hour
- Early Bird & Unlimited Players pay $16 + $1.12 tax per Ball Machine session during their program times
Monday Advanced Drills - Monday, 7:00 - 8:30pm - Level: 4.0+
Advanced Drills is a high intensity program which works on all aspects of your game including both singles and doubles. The program is designed for highly competitive players who are looking to improve their overall stroke production, consistency, tactics and strategy. We provide unique drills that are fun, competitive and skill building. This program is an invitation only program. Players who participate are typically 4.0+ players. This is an invitation only program.
Tuesday AM Drills - Tuesday, 10:00-11:30am - Level: 2.5-3.0
This is a 3.0+/- instructional drill group that focuses on:
- how to concentrate to play at a high level
- increase the quality of your swings
- make better contact more frequently
- reduce chances for injury
- guaranteed improvement
Attendance on a regular basis is advised to get the most out of the program.
High-Performance Training - Tuesday, 7:00 - 8:30 pm - Level: 3.5+
This high intensity fast paced program is for adult players who practice and compete on a high level in either singles or doubles leagues and tournaments. This program is designed for you to improve upon the strong skill sets you already have. The focus will be on consistency with ground strokes, adding power to your shots, adding more topspin, approach shot drills, improving upon volleys, serves and returns. Majority of this class will be conducted with live ball drills where you are always competing against one another. This program is an invitation-only for very strong 3.5 plus men and women. Please contact the Tennis Director to see if you qualify.
Wednesday PM Drills - Wednesday, 7:00 - 8:30 pm - Level: 3.0-3.5+
An instructional drills program which coaches you on the mental and physical skill to:
- Increase your reaction time
- Move most efficiently to be in the best position
- Prepare and execute your best complete stroke
- Recover to your best court position
- Incorporating the mind and body to work as one will ensure the highest rate of development
Next Level Clinic - Saturday, 12:00-1:30pm - Level: 2.5-3.5
This class is for players who have been stuck at a certain level for a while and are interested in taking their game to the next level. We will be working on stroke production, consistency, volleys, overheads, serves and returns. This will be a fast-paced clinic with lots of drilling and live ball play to take your game to the next level. Come ready to sweat and get better!
This 15-week ladder begins Monday, January 14th and ends Sunday, April 28th.
There is a one-time $5 entry fee to join the ladder.
- Men’s Singles
- Women’s Singles
- Top of the Ladder winner in men’s and women’s singles will receive a $100 Gift Card to the Aspen Hill Pro Shop. At least five matches need to be played to qualify for the prize.
- To sign up you must email Terrance Scott at email@example.com.
- Submit the email you want to use for the ladder and the best phone number you can be reached at as well as which ladder(s) you would like to participate in.
All participants will receive an email asking to set your password. You will then log in and set the password you would like to use for the online system.
NEW POINT SYSTEM: Each match participant will receive 50 points. The match winner will receive an additional 100 points.
- All matches will be a super 10 game pro set.
- At 10 all, a tiebreaker to 10 will be played. Winning scores are 10-8, 11-9 or 11-10.
- You can only be challenged by one player/team at any given time. This prevents outstanding challenges from accumulating against you. You cannot challenge the same player two times in a row.
- Whoever is at the top of the ladder with the most points will be the winner.
- Both players bring a new can of balls to the match. Use one can for the match and the winner takes the unopened can for their next match.
- If challenged, you will have 3 days to "Accept" or "Deny" the challenge or the challenge will be considered a "forfeit" and the challenger will be granted the win.
- The Challenged player must give a weekday and weekend time to play the match.
- By accepting a challenge, you agree to play the challenge within 7 days after the date of acceptance.
- If you cannot play within 7 days, simply "Deny" the challenge and the challenger will be rewarded the win and can move on.
- If a challenge is accepted and not played within 7 days, it will expire and the challenge will be deleted from the system and will have to be re-issued. Since rankings are constantly changing a challenger may not be able to reissue the same challenge.
Your ladder administrator is Tennis Director, Terrance Scott. You can contact Terrance at 301.598.5200, ext. 121 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Most programs begin Wednesday, January 9th, 2019, and end on Friday, April 26th, 2019.
- Prices listed are for Presidential Members only.
- A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged for any non-medical reasons.
- A 24-hour cancellation period is required for weekly sign-up programs.
- Schedules, rules and regulations are provided by the Tennis Office and will indicate byes.
- Match Play program prices are based on 2/3 participation, and also include balls (please return balls to the Front Desk). Match Play programs run over the 15 week semester.
- Instructional Drills will run for two, 15-week sessions over the 30-week fall and winter semesters. There will be NO refunds or credits for missed classes. Courts are leveled for all drill programs. Pro-rated options are available. Instructional drill pricing is based on attending 12 weeks of class. An additional three classes are offered at no charge.
- In order to participate in these programs, a player must have at least the NTRP level listed and/or the approval by the tennis staff.
- Ball Machine Gold & Family Memberships = unlimited use for one year for an individual (Gold) or Family on the same AHC Membership.
- Beginner Drills programs and Next Level Clinic are available for Congressional Members.
- A one-time Beginner Drills program is available for LPM’s. Contact Tennis Office at ext. 119 for more information.