By: Elliott Datlow, Tennis Director
We are so excited to offer outdoor play to our Aspen Hill Club members. You’ve read about our procedure for checking-in while keeping socially distanced. But what does it look like? Check out this check in guide so you know what to expect when checking into the Club!
- Enter the club by way of parking in the back lot and entering up the stairs of the deck.
- Observe the OPEN DOOR and sign indicating required 6 ft. social distancing!
- Check out the several floor markers indicating where to stand and wait. Our staff are wearing masks while checking you in!
- Follow the sign, exiting the side entrance.
- Out the door and down the ramp to your tennis court you go!
- Have fun!