Inspire your child with the fun of Junior Tennis!
Aspen Hill Club offers year round tennis programs for juniors ages 3-18. The USTA 10 and Under Quick Start teaching method grows confidence, help kids make new friends, is fun and engaging and teaches the core fundamentals of tennis. Who knows where the world of junior tennis will take your child! Program dates are:
Winter/Spring - 18-21 week program from early February to mid-June
Summer Camp - mid-June to the end of August
Fall - 18-21 week program from early September to late January
For more information on everything tennis, contact Terrance Scott, Tennis Director
or Julien Delaine, Assistant Junior Tennis Director
or Alex Aleshin-Guendel, Tennis Administrative Director
Junior Tennis Development Pathway
A systematic and progressive approach to tennis excellence. Structured around effective growth and development principles, players move at their own pace based on their ability, improvement and commitment. The programs utilize low-compression balls (Foam, Red, Orange, Green), right-sized racquets and appropriate size courts depending on the player’s age. Every level of the program has a simple set of objectives, and our pros make your child achieving each goal their priority. As a parent, you can trust that we will apprise you of your child’s progress as they advance.
Junior Competitive Programs
Junior Competitive Programs are designed for the more serious player. The programs stress mental discipline, conditioning, racquet skills and situational training. Students become the best by learning from the best and competing against one another. Admittance into the program is based on playing performance and past tournament results or ranking.
Winter 2018 Junior Tennis Programs
AHC's Junior Tennis Program provides your child with an opportunity to learn and play the game of tennis. The skills acquired in tennis will help your child to excel in other sports as well. We feel the most important benefit is that your child is learning a sport they will be able to play the rest of their lives. Our goal is to inspire your child to develop their game as far as they want it to go.
- Young Stars: (Ages 4-6) Exercises and games present tennis fundamentals with Quick Start. Basic catching, hitting and throwing skills are highlighted.
- Junior Development: (Ages 1-12, 13-17) Designed for beginner level players with a focus on fundamentals and technique development.
- All Stars: (Ages 7-12) A program designed for Intermediate level players on a competitive track to play tournament tennis.
- Junior Advanced: (Ages 11-18) Designed for Middle School and High School level players on either a recreational track or competitive track towards tournament play.
- Academy: (Ages 10-14) An invitation only program designed for Advanced Tournament level players.
- World Class: (Ages 12-18) An invitation only program designed for Elite players competing at a high level and in tournaments.
- Future Stars: (Ages 10-14) An invitation only program for young, talented players with aspirations to compete on a National level in the future. (Contact Tennis Director for more information.)
- World Class Elite: (Ages 12-18) An invitation only program designed for the Elite Player competing at a high level in tournaments. (Contact Tennis Director for more information.)
Register for Winter 2018 Junior Tennis
Important Winter 2018 Junior Tennis Dates
17, 18 & 19 Week Programs:
Classes Begin: February 1, 2018, Classes End: June 10, 2018
17 Weeks = Sunday & Monday, 18 Weeks = Tuesday & Wednesday, 19 Weeks = Thursday, Friday & Saturday
*No Classes: Easter Day, Sunday, April 1, 2018, Memorial Day Weekend, Sunday & Monday, May 27 & 28, 2018
For more information or to register, complete the form below: